Conference call and webcast on Friday, November 6 at 2:30 pm CET/8:30 am ET
ERYTECH Pharma (Nasdaq & Euronext: ERYP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies by encapsulating therapeutic drug substances inside red blood cells, today provided a business and financial update.
- TRYbeCA-1 Phase 3 trial in second-line metastatic pancreatic cancer
- NOPHO-sponsored Phase 2 trial in acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Appointment of Dr. Stewart Craig as Chief Technical Officer
- Cash and cash equivalents of €40.5 million ($47.5 million) at the end of September 2020
- €10 million ($11.7 million) in non-dilutive financing secured in the form of state-guaranteed loans