Conference call and webcast on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 8:30am EST/ 2:30pm CET
- Strong execution and achievement of key milestones in challenging year 2020
- Four clinical programs with lead product candidate eryaspase expected to report results and/or regulatory milestones in 2021. Two major catalysts:
- TRYBeCA-1, Phase 3 in 2L pancreatic cancer, expected to report final results in Q4 2021
- Update on potential path to BLA in hypersensitive ALL, expected in 1H 2021
- Cash and cash equivalents of €44.4 million ($54.4 million) at the end of December 2020
ERYTECH Pharma (Nasdaq & Euronext: ERYP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies by encapsulating therapeutic drug substances inside red blood cells, today provided a business update and reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.